Friday, July 29, 2011

Rainy Day

Yesterday we left for Home Depot to find a few items to do some work around the house. We drove under a very sunny sky, but when we left the store, there was a really dark cloud right above us. Before we got home, it started to rain, and I was so glad it was because we really needed some rain.


We got out of the car and while I was getting everything out, David decided to play in the rain. He kept going in and out, but most of the time he stayed in the rain.

 

 At some point he saw their little pool and decided to bring it out to fill it with the rain water. He stared at it....



He played a little more and then he thought that it was probably safer to use the swimming vest, so he made me put it on him. I thought he was going to get in the pool but he just walked around it.



 Until.....


Yes he did! It was pretty funny to see him in the tiny pool with a swimming vest on! Ha ha!

Before all this, this little guy didn't want to play, and not even a picture he let me take. But later... he got brave and started to jump in the puddles and played with his dinosaurs.


He is happy now :)

The rain didn't last more than 25 minutes, but they both had fun playing in it and I enjoyed seeing them as well. 

Last but not least, this is what you get when humidity strikes your hair! 

  
Scary I know, I'm left with crazy hair, this...


... and the best of all, some good laughs and good times.


Happy weekend to all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...