Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bike Riding

Many of you have seen this video on Facebook, but for those who haven't, here it goes. 

Anthony and I have been practicing riding the bike for a while now and he is doing so good! At first, the bike was a little too big for him, but he eventually grew into it. 

We practice in our back porch, for safety, but since he is doing a lot better now, we are going to move onto the cul-de-sac. 

On this day he was with Joe practicing :) ... 




See how good he is doing? I love him to pieces!

Ok, gotta go now. I thought I would share these videos today. I have so many more, which I will upload little by little.

I love having this family blog because it is just the best way to share with all, and for our family and friends to see our boys grow up, specially for my dad.

Wish you all positive energies for the day and always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...