Thursday, May 31, 2012

This one is for the ladies

A little change today... this post is for the ladies...and guys I guess.  




This is one is of my favorite websites to read. I found it through Pinterest and it's got so many things for women, I don't think I've read it all. However, I found a very interesting section about hair growth. I like my hair. I take care of it. I don't dye it anymore and I often do masks to rejuvenate it. 


When I had Anthony, I lost SO much hair it made me cry. Literally. With David, I lost hair but not as much; but I honestly wish that I had known about this "hair info" I'm about to share so I could have partaken in some of the treatments, my case however, the doctor said, it was hormonal. The heck with the hormones! It made me sad to loose my hair. Today though, my hair is healthy and I love it! (Sometimes)


Read this and you'll be so happy with me. I can't wait to try some of these!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...