Monday, January 10, 2011

Discipline and exercise

I have a very disciplined husband. When he commits himself to do something, there is nothing in this world that will change his mind. 

So lately, he has been doing some of this...



OOPS! Wrong picture! :)

This is what he's been doing...


(That is actually not Joe, picture came from here)  


He has been very discipline with the whole Yoga practice and readings while I have been digging on this... 




LITERALLY  I have been digging on toast covered with Nutella and strawberries! Oh! so good!

But, but, another one of my New Year resolutions is to exercise more, so I can stay healthy and live longer. And one thing that has been roaming my mind quite A LOT is the thought of joining my father-in-law in the NYC marathon later this year...

What?! 

Who said that?

I did? 

Mmmm... yes I think I did... 

This marathon is for a great cause because all profits go to charity, and I can also get in shape and be healthier.

What are some of your New Year resolutions?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...