Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kitchen

For the last five years I've going through magazines, looked at websites and blogs to give me ideas on what would be my dream home. I've found some wonderful pictures in magazines that I've cut out and put on a folder for when the time comes I can take them out and put a dream house together.

Thankfully, hubby and I share, and have a lot of the same ideas on how we would like it to be. I found online some pictures of kitchens that caught my attention because of the cabinets, space, design, furniture, back splash, lighting, windows, colors used etc. All these designs can be fused and create a kitchen perfect for our family; comfortable, functional, welcoming and with enough room to bake cookies with the kiddos 

Enjoy! 













 (images courtesy of elle decor, house beautiful, architectural digest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...