Friday, April 8, 2011

Inspiration for life

I came upon this video a couple of weeks ago, and for some reason it kept breaking up and I could not see it completely; but the other day I gave it a try once again. It is such a beautiful and inspiring video that sort of gave me a little chill by acknowledging its entire truth.

I wanted to share it specially today, because yesterday was my little guy's third birthday and I realized how fast time goes by, yet, we do not realize it most of the time because of how busy we are, or because we are focused on other things. I am learning to set priorities and stay true to them. I want to enjoy the very simple little pleasures of life. I want to enjoy my kids, husband and family as much as possible. I want to be happy and spiritually complete.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...