Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Invite making

Hey guys!

I've been into crafting a lot lately and for Anthony's party I wanted to create the invites myself, so after he let me know what he wanted for his party this was my inspiration for the invites- a knight shield that Santa brought him.


What I did first was to draw the picture into a piece of paper of the size I wanted the invites to be. The one of the left was my first try, then it finished like the one on the right.


After I had the picture on paper,  I copied the shapes into the color paper I wanted to use -I used card-stock paper. Anthony helped by the way :)



Once I had all of them I put them together and glue each piece with all purpose glue and a paint brush. Typed and printed the info on the other side.




Ta-da!

This is how they turned out :)



I liked the finished product, but mostly I liked that Anthony was very involved in the whole process, he really was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...