Friday, April 1, 2011

Painting day

By being at home with the boys full time, it is a little bit difficult to find what to do to keep them entertained, specially because they both are at a different age. We play, read, color, paint, watch movies etc etc. I do try to keep them away from the T.V as much as possible, because I believe kids have a huge potential in their little superhuman genius brains that if they watch too much T.V most of that potential will not be developed like it should, yet it is difficult. 

Lately, I've been doing my best to do a lot more extra activities where we can bond, and they can also learn or just simply enjoy the moment, do something different, new and exciting. Today was painting day, it happened at different times because while David napped, Anthony painted, and vice versa.







Notice how I had to cover the painting area a lot more than what I did with Anthony?
Yes, David was a lot messier...


Ok, so in this one, I was actually was going to take a picture of him painting, when suddenly and quickly, very quickly!, he decided to taste the paint. He did not like it! 








 

 I really like all the pictures even though some are blurry. I had taken most of them with the phone because first, I could not find the camera, second, it wasn't fully charged. Lesson learned!  The good thing is that we are going to have a lot more days like this :)


Have a lovely weekend!


P.S. The paint we use is Crayola Washable Kids Paint 10 ct.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...