Monday, June 25, 2012

pieces of our week

We had a fun week. Cousins from California were in town and we spent as much time as we could at the pool. Our kids get along so well, that it makes it easier for the mamas and papas. In the last post you probably saw a video of them jumping on the bed, here they are again.



It was my birthday. I received many calls, texts and messages. My mom, brother and nephew came out of town and that made it extra special; probably the best birthday present.


We've been spending a lot of time at the pool. I'm trying to take them as much as possible so we can practice some swimming basics.





My car was super dirty after going to the river for a midnight summer solstice celebration, that on Sunday they boys and I decided to skip the car wash and do it all together. David fell asleep so it ended up being just Anthony and I. Also, Joe helped plant my roses into the ground. I tried to do it, but that was more difficult than I thought it would be. The ground was super dry and there was some crazy root system underneath that it made it harder for me. 





I hope you have a good week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...