Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It will last...

Remember that one of my resolutions for this new year was to volunteer? 

Well, I found the opportunity to do it after the tornado hit the city. I never in a million years imagine that I was going to do it in this kind of situation, but my heart feels a lot happier and full of compassion after doing it. 
 
Is it enough?

I don't know, I don't think so. There is so much that needs to be done in the months to come, but it will get better for sure.

Our city has come together in the most amazing way, everybody is helping everybody and I feel in my heart that this disaster has changed the hearts of many people. This good spirit is going to last, it is not going to be temporary.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...