Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kids Art Gallery Wall

I finally finished the Kids Art Gallery Wall!

I've been collecting artwork to put in the wall and after weeks of deliberation I chose the ones that were going in the wall. I may swap their artworks every once in a while for a change. 

Here it is,



The gallery wall is in our guest room/playroom -former baby nursery-, and since we had bare walls across the entire room I thought this was the perfect room to do it and also add a pop of color. Pictures of the boys while painting and coloring were combined with their paintings. What do you think? 

I really like how it turned out, and it actually looks a lot better in person :) The days have been cloudy so there was not enough of natural light shinning through the windows




 
One more thing checked off my list!

FYI, I've been working on the other gallery wall and it's actually pretty much finished. The only thing is, I have not been able to find the right mats for the last two frames, and that is the only thing that is holding me back from showing it. Wish me luck finding them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...