Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Birthday Halloween Bash

On Sunday we celebrate our little boy's second birthday. This is our second year to do it as a Halloween theme, and we take advantage of the October month to do it. We dress up and have lots of fun.
It is a little overwhelming when you plan a party because you want everything to turn out nice and everyone to feel comfortable. I like to bake the cake and the cupcakes for the party, so that adds a little more to the "to do" list, even though I try to simply as much as possible. 
I usually have a lot of help from my mom, sister and aunt who come a day or two earlier to visit, and honestly I don't know what I would do without their help. They are amazing ladies! This time my mom and sister helped me decorate the cupcakes and we had fun laughing and making fun of some of cupcakes, while drinking a glass of red wine. What better than that?! Some were eaten along the decoration process :) Not arm- twisting for that!

So this is a little something from the party the rest of the pics are on Facebook - it takes a lot longer here.




We had a great time and above all, little D had a really good day and enjoyed his party with all his friends and family. Did I tell you that he fell asleep in the middle of the party? He heard his brother and cousin playing and screaming, so he lost all interest in napping earlier that day. We let him take a power nap and then got him at the time for the pinata. 

I hope you all have a great week and I don't about you, but where we are the weather has definitely gotten colder. Summer is way behind us. It is now time for some cozy and warm clothes and fuzzy sweaters:)

Take care...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...