Monday, October 3, 2011

Hello There!



Are you enjoying this beginning of the fall season?

We are! 

Fall is my most favorite season. The weather is perfect to be outside long enough without getting uncomfortable because it is too hot or too cold. I just love it. And it also means, camping season! 

Anyway, we've been spending a lot of time in the park and who wouldn't with this weather.














We had a lovely visit over the weekend and the boys and baby girl had a great time playing, chasing each other, screaming, and playing hide and seek. I wish we had taken a picture of the three of them counting against the wall. I did get some pics with my phone, and I kind of like the blurriness/motion of them.







They really had a great time and so did I and my friend Jayma. I love her because she is one of those women whom you can talk to about soulful stuff and really just about anything. 

Anyway, so Alabama won the football game on Saturday! Roll Tide! Do you think we can go undefeated this season? I hope so! 

Well, so I thought I would pop up and say hello. We hope everyone is doing really well. 



Peace and Love




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...