Saturday, December 10, 2011

Old Videos

I was looking over our computer files, organizing and storage, and I found two that maybe a year old and I wanted to share with you. Some of the videos were too long to upload so I ended up opening a private youtube account to upload them to, and this turn out to be a pretty good idea. 

Check them out! 

The first must a year old or so, because look a David he looks like a total baby with his round fat cheeks :)


And this one must be earlier this year. D is functioning a lot more :) And A's hair is super long! 



Both videos happened in the same room, but on the first one, I think I was reorganizing and the walls were not painted yet. You can see a huge change on the second one. Walls painted and with a guest bed. Today that room doesn't look like that anymore. We moved the guest bed to another room and it is now a mess I'm trying to clean and organize yet again! Cleaning out the office closet and our personal files and blah blah blah... Whew! 

Well, I hope you enjoyed the videos :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...