Thursday, December 1, 2011

Where is...?

Yesterday, while we were visiting Joe's Grandparents, Anthony made his first real drawing. I didn't get a picture of it, but I soon will and I'll show it to you. We left it there, so that's why I have to wait until I get it back :)

We were sitting by the kitchen counter, they boys were drawing, and there was Anthony very concentrated making his first drawing. Without any assistance or copy of anything. It just came like that. 

I looked at it when it was finished and I was really excited because I always wondered when he was going to start to "actual" draw. Not just crazy lines everywhere, which I also love, but those lines to actual come alive. And it happened. 

Last night, we showed Joe and of course he also liked it. Anthony tried to do the same he had done earlier, but this time I told him to add some arms and legs and this is what it was like when he finished. 




This is total awesomeness. I love it! 

What a great milestone for my boy. I can't wait to see more! It makes me really excited. Really.

===================================================

We read every night. Every night the boys have to have a book read to go to sleep. If I get lazy, they'll remind me. Believe me. And I love when they remind me. It is one of my most favorite times of the day. We now sit (we used to lay down) and read a couple of books.

They have this little thick book with nursery stories and rhymes, and last night we had the best time learning some. We laughed, giggled and learned, and kept calling Joe back into the room to show off each little new thing we learned. I don't change those moments for anything in this world! 

Once we were finished, I had to go to the laundry room to get David's bed sheets that I had washed and dried earlier, after he tee tee on them during nap time. So, I told Anthony to read a book to David while I came back. 

When I came back, this is what I found... (turn your speakers up)





Did you see David making that "mmm let me think" face? With the finger in his mouth trying to figure out where the thing was? 

Cool kids, aren't they? I think so. 


===================================================

One last random thing. Have you guys watched the new  Kung Fu Panda: Legend of Awesomeness cartoons on Nickelodeon?

It is hilarious, fun, silly and the kids love it, we all do! The four of us seat and watch it almost every day. Great times, lots of laughs :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...