Saturday, December 3, 2011

Q & A

Ok, this post is called Q&A because I am going to answer a few questions some of you have.




1. So, do you wake up really early to write some of the posts?

No. Some days when I want to write something and I don't wanna forget, I write it but I schedule it to show for the next day or whenever. And I usually like it to show early in the morning. Also, the time that shows is Pacific time, so if you are on the East, the hour will be a lot earlier. 

2. Why don't you write in Spanish since it's your first language?

Well, I used to think about it a lot, and the very first blog I opened had both English and Spanish. There were not Translating gadgets back in 2008. I think? So writing in both languages took me FOREVER! Then I decided that I would write according to the what most people that read it and guess what? English speaking peeps won. BUT I wasn't worried because a lot of the Spanish speaking peeps knew enough English to read through. And thankfully there is a translating gadget that makes things easier :)

3. Where are you from originally?

The lady that writes this blog was born and raised in Colombia, South America. The mister she is married to was born and raised in the U.S.A. And the two monkeys they have were born in U.S.A but obviously with some awesome Colombian roots :)

4. Do you like blogging? 

Yes, I do. I may not blog as often as other women and I'm fine with it. 
I love to write about us but uploading pictures takes a lot longer than I wish it did. BUT, I love to share about us specially when we got family spread out all over the world. Literally. Specially from my side of family. Some in Italy, Canada, Argentina, Venezuela and of course Colombia. I guess the violence and craziness of Colombia drove us away. 

5. How often do you go back home?
We try to go at least once a year. 

6. Do you like living in the U.S.A?
Si 

7. Do you care if there are run-on sentences, misspell words or non-sense paragraphs?


Yes I do. Sometimes. 
English is my second language and I try my best to speak it and write it correctly. However, there are times that I just don't know how to, and I leave the way I think is correct. So if it has been bothering you, sorry but that's how it is. You may correct me if you want, I won't mind one bit. Better for me :)


Any more questions? Leave them in the comment section. Have a lovely day ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...