Friday, December 30, 2011

I know I know, but it's time for?....

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS! 

or goals or dreams, whatever you want to call them.

Last year, as an individual I had these things I wanted to get accomplished. 
And I can say that I did a pretty good job at them. These were things I was struggling at the time and I felt I could do better. So I have worked hard on them and will continue to do it. These are things that will last with me forever and it will make me a better person. 

This year, in addition to continue my personal improvement and growth, I will add the classic one. The mother of all resolutions. The one everyone wishes to get better at...


 Exercise!

Oh yes. I sucked at exercise this year. It was very patchy, nothing permanent. I don't know how I'm gonna stay motivated...oh yes, my kids! I wanna live a healthy long life, so I can keep running around with my kids and hopefully my grand-kids. 


Next on the list is,


Paint 



And I don't mean paint the walls of the house -I did PLENTY of that this year. I mean go back to my brushes, canvas and oils I miss SO MUCH! I know I said before I was going to do it, but I never did. Having thinner smell in a house that's for sale, mmmm... maybe not so good. But what if the house doesn't sell soon ha? I'm gonna do my best. I miss painting. 


Learn something new



I don't know, maybe jewelry making, knitting, sewing (been thinking of this one a lot lately). Who knows, when I figure it out, I will be sure to let you know. I better figure it out fast! 

And one that was on my things to do before my next birthday is 

Quit biting my finger nails

There I said it! Yes, it's embarrassing, but maybe that's what I need. Be embarrassed of my ugly fingernails. I NEED to stop! Maybe I need  to join a Quit Biting Your Nails Support Group- anybody know of one? And just like exercise, my effort it's patchy. I have times when I don't even look at them and they are all pretty and shiny, but then... all gone. 


But really, I need to quit so I can get one of this artsy manicures



hahaha! No just kidding. Not my style. Maybe something like this, and even that.





Well, I think that's enough. I don't want to put too much in my plate. 


What are your resolutions?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...