Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Embroidery it is!

I decided what I want to learn to do. 

Remember I said I wanted to learn something new this new year? Well, it is going to be embroidery. Why? Because when I was in Elementary and Middle school Sewing and Knitting were the crafts that were taught the most and I burned out then. Too much I guess -specially when there was no interest from my part whatsoever-. So I've been looking around and I think you can do some beautiful things with embroidery. Also, I've been wanting a sewing/embroidery machine for a while now, but honestly I don't wanna add one more thing to our house that's for sale. The less the better. 

So I'm excited! I can't wait to go to the crafts store and choose my beginner materials. I've found some good tutorials in some blogs (1,2,3) and I can't wait to try it. 

There it is. 


Let the embroidery begin... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...