Thursday, June 9, 2011

New phase in my life

I've noticed that after I finished school I've been watching more t.v. than ever before. After the kids go to bed I get me a snack, treat and sometimes a glass of red wine, seat and watch my recorded t.v. shows. There have been days in which I go to bed at 1am and I end up waking up really tired the next morning. Very sleepy. 

I've been "wasting" too much time in front of the t.v. instead of reading the books I've been wanting to read. I have not touched my paint brushes or pencils or charcoals. I have not exercised. I have not done many of the things I said I was going to do after I got out of school.

I really don't know how I managed all the things I had going on while in school. I don't know how I managed the time and re-energized to do what I had to do. Maybe it was because I felt somewhat obligated. I had to be responsible with school work, I had to show results. That is why I decided that I am going to continue to do what I used to do. I am going to read the books I had been wanting to read, and I am going to dust and clean my paint brushes and start painting once again. I am going to take my art classes more seriously and practice more.

My birthday is coming up and I feel like every day is going by very quickly, and I am not doing a lot of the things that make me the happiest.  I've been thinking of the things I would like to do in my next year of life, I've been thinking a lot. But for now, I am going to pretend that my life is my school and that I am going to do what I want to do, and been wanting to do, regardless, no excuses, I am going to do it. I want to feel happy doing what I like, and feel like I am taking advantage of the time God gives me every day, because every day is a gift, regardless if it's crappy, normal or just plain awesome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...