Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend

Joe was off this weekend and that is always a treat. We went to see Kung Fu Panda 2 and we loved it! I think Joe and I enjoyed it as much or more than the boys did. The movie is hilarious, fun and has awesome graphics. Go watch it, you'll like it.


I went to a baby shower to one of the daughters of my friend a.k.a. uncle Polo. He was the manager of the restaurant where I used to work and he and his family are really nice people and are very special to me. She is having daughter #2


Later that day, the boys played in the yard with sprinklers and water.








Applied lots of California Baby Bug Repellent to baby David, because he's got a really bad reaction to bug bites and I don't want to use the OFF staff, and besides, this one works really well


Picked my herbs and dried some


Appreciated my backyard and lovely things that are growing out




On Sunday we went to our nephew's 6th birthday party, and didn't take any pictures because I was having as much fun as the kids playing the moonwalk and ball pit. Oh, good time I had. I felt like a little girl once again. Today is his real birthday so


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB! 
 WE LOVE U

He loves green, all things outdoors, camo, four wheelers, and super heros:)
 


I finished the day with a the Power Yoga DVD with Rodney Yee, that kicked my butt! Legs are pretty sore right now, but it did so good to my lower back. I will do it again.

Have a great week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...