Thursday, September 8, 2011

AHHHHH! ! ! ! ! !

I'm freaking out a little here!

Preppin' your house for an Open House is not fun, and can be a bit stressful if you actually care that your house looks good. And I do.

I painted the kitchen cabinets and they look so good and clean -they really needed a fresh coat of paint- I, on the other hand, am dirty and with paint  everywhere, specially my hands.

You know, the night before yesterday when I was painting, I didn't realized that I had my hair COVERED WITH PAINT. I noticed it when I went to take a shower and looked in the mirror. I looked like I was 100 years old hahaha! No lying. How did that happened? Who knows!

Anyway, our kitchen stuff has been laying around the living room floor and laundry room. The boys think is quite amazing; like a little museum sort of speak. They have also had fun getting under the cabinets, closing and opening doors, playing hide and seek  :)

Alright. Leaving now, got lots to do!

Talk to you soon! ... or not ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...