Monday, September 26, 2011

Cursillo

I went to Cursillo retreat this weekend, a once in a lifetime experience, and like I said before, it was undoubtedly a very special weekend. 

I was remembered of the truly and immense love of God for all of us, and also, many of my questions were answered without even having to ask them. I realized how blessed I am after listening to the many experiences other women had gone through, and all the things I can do and be.

My spirit, my soul and mind are overflowing with love. A love that I will try my best to share with others, and to be persistent in what I want and would like to be for the rest of my life. I would love to grow old with my love and to grow together spiritually; and be a good example for my children and future grandchildren. 







"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."  
- 1 Corinthians 13: 4-13


with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love"  
- Ephesians 4:2


*********************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...