Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Gadget!

Ok, so first of all, I'm so excited to say that I've finally figured out the way to add a gadget that will translate instantly! Well, I didn't create it, I found it!

The thing is, I have so many family members and friends that read the blog BUT Spanish and other languages are their main language, and reading in English sometimes takes a little longer than they wanted and I don't want them to loose interest in our blog. I want to involve everyone.

So, after noticing the little "translate" gadget in one of the blogs I like to read I knew I had to find it and it is ON now! The translation is ok, there are some funny changes, and some of it is off the wall.  In summary, the translation is not perfect but you get the idea from the whole context. It is good most of the time, let's say. 

Now, all you have to do is choose the language you want it translate it to and it will instantly do it - well, it might take a few seconds :)


 It will be located on the right hand side of the blog, in between "About this Blog" and "Follow by Email"



(Sorry for the poor quality pictures but I thought taking them with the phone would be easier).

Now, the other thing I wanted to say was that when you go to the gadget "Follow by Email", I cannot see who is signing up. I do not know who you are. I think you receive notifications about a new post or something like that, I really don't know how that exactly works. I know though that the thing is pretty private, so no worries. I know many of you had that concern :) Your email will stay private and it will not be published. 

And last but not least, a big thank you for your patience!




Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...