Wednesday, November 2, 2011

She is very special

I have an aunt who is like a mother to me. Do you have one of those? 

She is a wonderful lady and we all love her very much. She is really sweet and beautiful. She has always been there for me no matter the distance that separates us. She has been part of my spiritual growth and positivism and today it's her birthday! 

The day couldn't begin without me saying a few special words about her, and hopefully she is able to read this post while she is in Germany. She and her husband have a vineyard and have been going back and forth to collect the grapes and make wine. They are now owners of a small hotel. Is that not cool? I think it is. And I wish them the best. 

Happy Birthday Tia! Te amamos muchisimo y te deseamos lo mejor siempre. Dios te bendiga y te llene de amor, sabiduria, felicidad, salud y prosperidad. 


(photo from my collage graduation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...