Friday, March 2, 2012

I don't wanna have a shadow anymore!

The other night, Anthony was playing in the floor with a hot wheels car. After a while he seemed unhappy and kept saying that he couldn't see it. Joe asked him what was going on and Anthony said "I don't wanna have a shadow! It keeps covering my car and I can't see it. It makes it all dark!" 

We told him that there was no way to get rid of it. 

Recently in the cartoons Jack and the Neverland Pirates, Peter Pan returns, the episode talked about Peter Pan losing his shadow and he couldn't fly anymore, so I told him that if he lost his shadow, he was probably not gonna be able to walk and jump and do other fun things. He said he didn't care, he wanted to get rid of it. 

That night on our way to our bedtime routine he kept walking forward and turning back to see where his shadow was and he was VERY frustrated because his shadow kept following him. It was very funny! 

So, on Sunday after mass, the shadow thing came back. 

We were walking to our car and he said: "Oh! There it is again! It keeps following me!" I just smiled and told him that there was no way to let it go. He seemed less frustrated and didn't say much but kept turning and looking back to see, until he didn't see it anymore. It was noon and the shadow was right behind him so he didn't see it and said "It's gone! My shadow is gone! " And smiled. But he turned around and saw it again he kinda laugh and said, "Aw, there it is again!"













No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...