Thursday, February 9, 2012

This feels weird mom!

I've been seeing online a lot of activities for kids with cornstarch and water. That simple.  So I decided to give it a try and the boys really liked the gooey stuff I put in front of them. 

I didn't follow any recipe, I kinda just added a little bit of one thing and then of the other. One thing though, if you put too much cornstarch, it will be very hard to manage and really not enjoyable. So just go little by little if you decide to give it a try. 


They really enjoyed it. David played a lot longer with it that Anthony did. We are gonna do that again, specially while I'm making dinner to keep them distracted, when they usually watch a movie. 

The thing is pretty easy to clean. When I noticed it was getting messier than I thought it would, I put some old towels underneath the containers and that was better. Messy but better.

You should try it too, it's pretty weird and entertaining! 



***********************************





I am working on my embroidery. I've done two different things already. One I'm not that excited about (the first one of the two pictures next ), and the other, I like it. I just need to figure out what to do with them. I'm thinking that I make some pillows, we'll see...











I still need to dissolve the marker traces. The first one, I copied the design of my favorite tea box, and the second one I created. 


What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...