Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Artful Parent

The lady who runs this blog is simply amazing! 

She is a huge inspiration to me and to many other parents who are curious about arts and crafts. I thought I would share this, because she comes up with the neatest ideas. She keeps everything simple -something I like- specially when you are dealing with toddlers. 

Her blog has been on my bookmark menu since my last semester of collage. How did I get to this blog? I don't even remember, I think it was through another blog. Who knows, it's been a while. Anyway, she provides great information about material, paints, and projects, among other things. 

I'll share with you some of my favorite "art/crafts for kids" blogs:


artfulparent.typepad.com/artfulparent

pinkandgreenmama.blogspot.com

artprojectsforkids.org

www.artistshelpingchildren.org

belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow

teachkidsart.blogspot.com

artlessonsforkids.wordpress.com


These are just a few of what I usually read. Many of them have a list of their own favorite blogs, so make sure you look them up. 

One last thing, I need to make myself to try a lot of the projects shown on those blogs. Sometimes, if I don't have the stuff to do them with, I just don't do it. We are truly running out of room in our house to go and buy more things and then don't have anywhere to put it. It is specially not good when you are trying to sell your house. But I will definitely give a shot to the small/less messy projects for sure...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...