Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Recap

The weekend began with some fix-ups around the house. I scraped, sanded and painted the floor of our front porch. We have our house for sale and we want it to look as nice as possible. Let me tell you, THAT was a lot of work!- specially painting brick. But it was so worth it. It looks nice and clean. It went from red to gray.  




The next day we took it easy and went for the first time to the McWane Science Center, and I have to say that is such a neat place to bring the kids. There are so many things so see and play with. It is educational and fun at the same time. 





Doesn't look fun? The boys had a great time!

The next day we rested, everyone took a nap after lunch, and later in the afternoon, the boys spent some time in their little kiddie pool while I pruned my roses and Joe cut the grass.



Now we begin one more week that will be pretty busy. We'll see how it goes...

I wish you all a week full of good and positive energies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...