Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dream Catcher

Some day last week, Anthony and I made a dream catcher while David slept his nap. I've been wanting to post pictures of the boys doing some of the crafts we do at home but I get really busy sometimes that I completely forget and then never do it. However, I thought I would take a little bit of time to show you the dream catcher A and I made.

Materials used:

- Disposable plate
- Scissors
- Yarn
- Bead
- Feathers
- Glue (not shown in picture)
- Hole puncher


Cut a circle in the middle of the plate- leave it as if it were a ring. Punch holes around the edges of the plate. Pass the yarn through the first hole and start adding the beads. Once finished, leave a string extra in the bottom so you glue the feathers to it. For the top, you can add a handle from the same yard. 


I didn't get to take a lot of pictures during the process because I was holding the plate while Anthony was passing the yarn through the holes. And towards the end he lost interest but I called him when it was time to glue the feather to the bottom. 


Here it is...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...