Thursday, July 19, 2012

Glosoli

Joe introduced me to this band named Sigur Ros (from Iceland) when we met and I have loved them ever since. I listened to them A LOT. It's just such cool music and even though I have no idea what they are saying, it seems to take your mind away for a while. 

I've been chasing them for a while to be able to go see them but no luck. Hopefully one day we will be able to see them, and that day would be a very nice and fun day. 



Joe is a lover of music, a total aficionado. I'm glad he is. I probably otherwise would not know of the amazing, cool, fun, crazy, beautiful music that is out there. 


Thank you...

********************************


Are you guys enjoying the summer?


I can't believe school is about to start. Anthony is getting excited of going back, even though he keeps thinking that his old teacher is going to be there, but she won't. He still doesn't understand that she is gone to another school and that you usually change teacher when you move up. Last night however, he asked when he was going to start, I think he misses it a little.


We have been having a lot of fun this summer even though we were house bound a couple of weeks with the boys. You know, one with the hives then the other one with a cold that turned pneumonia. I have to say, that we handled it pretty good, I truly enjoyed that time of just chilling, doing house stuff, lots of crafts and painting, cleaning, organizing, and taking care of my little guys. It's my job and I love it. Some days are difficult of course, but I've learned to manage it better. All my patience prayers are becoming a reality little by little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...