Saturday, February 12, 2011

Detox day 5 and TRUE GRIT

Yesterday was day 5 of the detox, and it went well until dinner time when Joe and I went out to eat. We went to Wintzell's and there was nothing on the menu that I could eat, so I sort of cheated and had their new Citrus Shrimp Mandarin Salad with cilantro dressing. I was pretty tasty, but I felt like I cheated a little...

This is what I ate yesterday:

- Before breakfast: Cup of hot water with lemon

-Breakfast: Fresh fruit muesli ( Strawberries, raspberries, apricots, oats, hazelnuts )

-Tea

-Lunch: Hummus with raw vegetables (carrots and celery)

-Tea

-Dinner: Cheat dinner at Wintzell's

After we went to eat, we went to the movies and watched TRUE GRIT, great movie. I had a little trouble understanding some parts because some of the actors -specially the main one- had a very strong southern/drunken accent, and as many of all you know, English is my second language. Despite that, we really enjoyed it and we highly recommend it. Really good, you have to go see it. No wonder why is nominated to ten Academy Awards!



Enjoy your Saturday! Maybe you can go watch this movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...