Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend

Did you all have a good weekend?


We did


We spent Saturday and Sunday in Birmingham visiting Joe's mom and stepdad. We played, went to the park, I worked out, ate at Tropical Smoothie Cafe, and I have to say that their smoothies and flatbreads are so good! I had the Chicken Pesto Flatbread and the Acai Berry Boost. Oh, so yummy and healthy too! If there is one in your neighbohood, go and give it a try. So worth it.


On Sunday, we attended mass and later we went to eat at Chuy's and I had the Tacos al Carbon with blue corn tortillas! Rare ha? I enjoyed while I ate it, but a while after I felt really full, and I only ate the tacos not the rest of the meal, I couldn't, I just couldn't. I've noticed that after the detox, my body does not take meat very good, specially steak-something I don't eat often, and the first time after detox-. I also get full really easy now. My body defiinitely changed after eating so good and healthy for those seven days. Oh well, I did enjoy all the yummy food though and the wonderful company specially.


What did you do during the weekend?


I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...